Monday, July 06, 2009

A Nice Gesture from Auntie Stephanie... :)




The few of us decided to meet up for lunch at Illuma for Japanese Shabu Shabu lunch. I was suppose to bring Giselle there as well but was thinking better leave her at home with my mum while I enjoy the lunch. Then when Stephanie came, she brought along a cake supposely to let Giselle and Daryl cut during the lunch.
July is the birthday month for Giselle and Daryl and every year we would organised a joint birthday party for both of them. However, Joanne and I were thinking it was too much of a trouble and this year we decide to do away with this party.
Since Giselle was not there, they suggested to come to my house to let Giselle and Daryl finished with the ceremony :) The cake was a cheese cake from a Japanese bakery at Chinatown Plaza at Craig Road. It was very yummy.
Thank you Auntie Stephanie!

No comments: