Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Official 2nd Pregnancy...

Had always been wanting to write about this current pregnancy but didn't know how to start at first...

Well, it came as a pleasant surprised to me and hubby during Jul this year. It was still taking roller blading class till I missed my menses... Fell badly on my back and even had to go for chinese sinseh for tuina before the good news came to us...
.

Before we saw my gynae and had a scan, I didn't want to be too happy just in case... I had some discharge before I was scheduled to meet my gynae. Hence rush to KKH 24 women's clinc for help. Did an ultrasound and this was what we saw:





Week 4


My beta results came very high and the standby doc say should see a foetus or what... But there was none. Was called back to do another scan the same day and we freaked out when we received the call...

Fortunately, I managed to see Dr Loh the 2nd time visit to KKH on the same day and he said the 1st scan looked alright and doesn't need another scan. Phew!

No comments: