Friday, July 10, 2009

Dental Visit Part 2


My little gal has been looking forward to this dental visit eversince she had enjoyed her first visit. She kept telling me that she wanted to take how many stickers from the Dentist.
Giselle's grandma came along today. The Dentist told me that Giselle does not have any tooth decay. The usual black stains are appearing and he has helped her to clean that off. These stains are not harmful but will come back after a period of time. Hence, I have to bring her for dental service regularly. Fortunately, the Dentist said Giselle has been very co-operative and I am really glad to hear that. At least I don't have to struggle with her like the 1st time to a pte clinic.
As usual, Giselle chose her stickers and waved bye-bye to the Dentist. Then off we went to the MacDonald for a quick bite :)

No comments: