Friday, April 13, 2007

Kept Falling....

The last 5 days had been a busy and tiring week for me. I have been working full day this while week. But the good news is that Giselle has gotten used to the routine at Delcare and no longer cry during the day.

During the last 2 days, her teacher said that she was so at ease that she became naughty and started to take other children waterbottle to play with them. She didn't actually wanted to put it back even she got scolded by her teachers. Just today, I was told that she was punished by sitting on a chair at a corner. They called it ''thinking chair''. She cried and screamed and kicked when she was being forced to do so.

Giselle fell and hit her head at home during the last 2 days:

Wed incident - I was wiping her and after that I went to the window grille to hang the poo towel. SHe was lying on the sofa when i left her. The next thing I heard was that she fell on the floor with a loud bang. I think she must have flipped and fell like a baby.

Then came Thu, she was sititing at her blue ikea chair playing with the animal figurines on her table. Then I walked past her to talk to Adrian outside the study room. 2 min later, I heard a loud bang again and I quickly turned my head. Saw her lying down on the floor and the chair toppled over.

I think she must have stood up and fell backwards.

Today she came down with runny nose and I was busy wiping her mucus. I had already suspected that she may come down with runny nose as she was sneezing quite frequently these 2 days.

No comments: