Saturday, April 07, 2007

Being a Parrot

Giselle is very jealous whenever I carried other babies. Yesterday I brought her to attend my friends gathering at Teresa's Bayshore condo. She enjoyed it but at the same time jealous most of the time. She loves the playground, kept sliding down and climb up.

These 2 days, she surprised us by saying ''Reached home'' when her daddy's car reached our carpark downstair. She always followed /copied us when we said ''shiok'', ''Aiyo'', ''Haiz'' etc. Guess we have to be very careful with our words liao.

At times, Adrian will punish her by locking her up. I could sense that she felt very scared and she will scream, do something to express her fear and anger. I was very heartpain also.

Today she did something playful. Adrian and I were concentrating on watching DVD and she suddenly came over to disturb us by kissing her daddy face and kept calling him..

She ate quite a big bowl of her lunch and dinner that I have cooked for her. Nothing beats a kid to finish the food that mummy cook for her :)

She is very playful and fun to play with but can be very naughty at times also. However, when interacting with other babies and toddlers, she is just as timid as mouse. These few days, she will wake up around 9am and sleeps at about 10pm.

No comments: