Sunday, April 15, 2007

21 months old today

Giselle is exactly 21 months old today and we brought her to Botanical Garden to meet up with Ethan and family. She had fun watching the swans and tortise. However, weather was quite hot.

She is getting very stubborn nowadays. Maybe today she had too much bread at the garden today and refuse to eat her favorite ABC pasta that I have cooked for her. She just chewed a few mouths and spit the food out each time I fed her.

She slept for 3 hours in the afternoon as I guessed she must be feeling very tired from morning activities.

She did take her porridge dinner and after that, we brought her to harbourfront for some shopping.

Sometimes I feel that she is just testing our patience. She was standing at a pillar today at the shopping centre and refused she come to me when I asked her to. She just walked a few steps and walked back to the pillar crying for me. Meaning, she wanted me to walk to her instead. Every passerby looked at this ''poor girl'' crying and looking everywhere for her mummy.

No comments: