Thursday, March 22, 2007

20 months 7 days

We let her attend Delcare on Mon when I was down with runny nose. But I brought her straight to see Dr Ngiam after school to make sure she is ok to recover on her own as she was coughing quite badly with lots of phlegm.

he said I can let her recover on her own but he gave some cough mixture since she having difficulty due to the cough.

Her fever has been up and down for a few days and nose have been very runny like tap water. Her fever usually will go highest in the middle of the night like 39.2 degreeC. And I have to wait up to sponge every now and then even though I am sick..

I was officially down with flu on Mon, Tue with high fever and bad bodyache. It's s stressful period for everyone. Giselle didn't attend school on Mon and Tue.

On Wed, i had to ask Jaime to come over to take care of her in the morning while I go to work. Initially Giselle said she don't want Jaime to be around. But soon after, Giselle likes her so much that she dance and played together.

Giselle resumed school today. Teacher said she didn't really cry much but was very tired and slept during her nap.

Today I went EYS to buy Hou Ning Powder to reduce her phlegm and cough. For the past 2 days, she can cough until she vomit.

After giving her the powder, can she some improvement quite a bit as she didn't cough at all during her nap

No comments: