Saturday, March 17, 2007

20 Months 2 days

She was down with flu again when I picked her yesterday. Slight fever and runny nose. But I didn't feed her any medication and wanted her to recover on her own. As she is still active, I only fed her with Sambucol.

She could speak alot of words today: "Daddy clothes'', "Daddy wocks (socks)", she could count 1-5 without difficulty.

Though she is sick, she is still very active and playful. Her eyes are quite runny and reddish today, mostly likely due to runny nose, so I let her rest as much as possible.

We went to Vivo city today and she saw someone giving out balloons. We got one for her but she refused to hold it until some time later. This morning we also brought her to downstairs to play ball with her. She was so happy running and chasing after her beach ball. Though she is sick, I managed to fed her dinner though she refused to take her lunch.

No comments: