Thursday, March 29, 2007

See Doctor - 20 months 14 days

Had brought her to see Dr Ngiam on 26 Mar 07 to make sure her cough is ok as she cough till she vomitted her food and milk on Sun and at school in Mon.

Dr Ngiam said she was down with mild bronchitis and the best treatment is to use nebulizer. But he and I were very sure Giselle will resist. So he suggested to do it the oral way. That is use antibiotics and cough mixture for her. He said it will take about 2 weeks to clear.

Giselle was terrifed as she stepped into the clinic. Dr Ngiam knew she was afraid. then over the whole of this week, i didn't work full day but just half day so that I could pick her up to rest at home.

Her teachers told me she kept looking at the door when it about time for me to come. Suppose to bring her back today in the afternoon. So I made her nap at Delcare while I accompany her in school

No comments: