Friday, May 22, 2009

My little Gal coming to 4 years old in less than 2 mths


I just brought her for flu vaccination last Fri and I was surprised that she weighted 15.7kg. It was really a big jump because I used to think that Giselle is only 14kg. Came to my mind that she has grown up quite a bit recently.

Besides asking the reasons why, why, why, she can draw quite well now. At least something that I can interpret what she is drawing. haha.

Got back her progress file from her school and bascially she is able to meet the almost all the criterias. Other than being very independent, she is able to mingle well with her friends and know the virtue of sharing and taking turns. She could read most of the words given to her as well. However, I find she is not able to meet up with the expections during her speech and drama class. Alot of aspects needs to be encouraged like, facial expressions, initiative etc.

Her writings is neater now and she can sit down the whole hour at her desk at home to write and write... Well, not because she is really hardworking academically, but she does it so that I can "mark" and give her "chops" on her exercise book. haha. Kids are still kids! :)

1 comment:

Busy Mummy said...

Wow....she can sit down for so long to do writing..thats great....mummy deserves a "chop" too for her efforts....*chop**chop*