Monday, April 06, 2009

3rd week of a new routine...


So far Giselle has been quite co-operative with me taking public transport. But most of the time, she would request to take bus to go home after school.

There was once I said we need to take MRT home so that I can buy some apples at Tiong Bahru, she whined and insisted that I take bus home. Hence, I have no choice but to give in to her before she starts making noises...

On the way to the bus stop at Neil Rd, we would talk about her school for that day and what she ate in school. When she sees me carrying bread in my marketing bags, she would insist that to eat it on the spot. She is really a bread lover like her Daddy.

When she is on the bus, she would talk like the whole bus belongs to her. When she is in a good mood, she would sing a song or two and this made the bus driver very happy. Journey home is actually quite short with a few bus stops away. She loves the walking distance to our house from the bus-stop where we alighted as she could run and laugh with me catching behind her.

No comments: