Friday, March 20, 2009

Last Day at Delcare School... Sob...Sob...



Been telling Giselle that today is the last day at Delcare and her Fairfield school will start next Mon.
She seems receptive of the arrangement and told me she want to pass the presents that I have wrapped for her to her friends and teachers, especially Wang Lao Shi.
Just last night she was telling me that her favourite teacher is Wang Lao Shi and this morning, she wanted to personally hold the present for Wang Lao Shi till the gift reaches Wang Lao Shi's hand. What a sweet girl....
When Giselle saw her, she was abit shy when passing the small gift to her. haha. Adrian said Wang Lao Shi teared in the gym room which I did not see. I know Wang Lao Shi would be very sad to see Giselle leaving the school and hence, I didn't want to pick Giselle up from school today. I told Wang Lao Shi that she will take the school bus as usual.
In fact, I am also relunctant to let Giselle leave Delcare as all the the teachers there are so caring and nice. Her teachers have not made me worried a single second when Giselle was there during the last 2 years.
Would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the Delcare teachers, with special thanks to Wang Lao Shi, Dai Lao Shi, Ms Angela, Ms Rose, Yuan Lao Shi, Ms Jesmin & not forgetting the Aunties who bathe her and cooked yummy food for her :)
All of them had given them Giselle's stay at the centre so enjoyable that I could see Giselle smiling happily after she alighted from school bus each day.
All of us at home will be missing everyone of them including her friends there!!!! :) I am not sure Giselle will still remember her friends and teachers there down the road, but I am sure all of them will always hold a special place in Giselle's heart always....

No comments: