Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun Day @ Marina Barrage

Delcare has organised a outing for NII kids and Giselle got to visit Marina Barrage with her classmates for some waterplay.
Had decided to join Giselle and her friends for some fun time. The first thing that her friends asked me was how come I am not wearing Yellow Tee shirt. Haha! It is a requirement for the Delcare kids to wear yellow top when they are going for an outing.....




Reached that place at about 10am and the all the kids were so excited. After going to the toilet, all the kids stripped down to their swimming attire and dashed towards the water.
Giselle and her friends had fun splashing water at one and another. She and Audrey had a good time running across the fountains and making her teachers wet...
After about an 1hour of playtime, the rain started and all the teachers gathering them under the shelter to change into their dry clothes and eat lunch....

I seldom join their outing as I am afraid that Giselle would stick to me. However, she is much more independent than expected. I enjoyed watching and hearing her chatting with her friends... :)
More photos can be found at:

No comments: