Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Little Gal is down with Flu...




Well, so concidental that last week Adrian and I were talking about Giselle's having high fever last year during CNY and now the whole thing happened again :( I guess kids are really "pantang" when comes to all these...

It started on Thu night when her fever began. It was slight fever and we just continue to let her sleep after giving her the chinese medicine from EYS. Friday morning, her fever still there but since she is as active as normal, I didn't let her attend school but brought her to my facial centre as I have an appointment at 12noon.

She quietly waited in the room as I am, observing how the beautician did my face. After that she felt cold and I quickly send her back home.

On the same day, her cough and flu symptoms began to appear and fever still up and down. Highest hit this round is about 39.4 degreeC. I didn't bring her see GP yet since I still have the fever medicine. Fed her that when it is over 39 and continnue to let her take her chinese herbs...

I didn't let her go for her swimming class on Sat and she really going to miss it 2 classes in a row as next weekend we are going for the Royal Carribean cruise. She looked very listless and weak and kept wanting to lie on my chest for comfort when her fever came up.

Last night, she had difficulty sleeping as her nose was really blocked. She woke up a few times in the night to whine and I have woken a few times to pad her to sleep.

Anyway I let her attended her chinese class at Berries World today since her flu seems better. Really hopes she recovers fast...




No comments: