Tuesday, March 04, 2008

GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU & I LOVE MY LITTLE STORYBOOK



Two enchanting tales told with life-like elegant puppets.

Guess How Much I Love You
Little Nutbrown Hare loves Big Nutbrown Hare as far as he can reach but Big Nutbrown Hare loves Little Nutbrown Hare as high as his strong legs can hop. Follow the rest of their adventures as they hop around and about in this competition to see who could love each other more in “Guess How Much I Love You”.

I Love My Little Storybook
The delightfully enthusiastic and imaginative little rabbit shows his love for his storybook as it suddenly comes to life: a magical journey into the woods, a quick dip into the lake swimming with the frog, dancing with Sleeping Beauty.

Giselle joined her best friends - Vivian & Amanda + other school mates to Victoria Theatre to enjoy the above plays....

Heard from Ms Angela that she was able to hold her urine throughout the whole trip (1.5h to 2 hr) and good job done on her part. Overall she enjoyed the trip and the show although a little fidgety.

I tried to ask her about the show but she couldn't tell me much except for some giants figures that she saw during the show...

No comments: