Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The first LIE of her Life... I was so SHOCKED!!!!

It started when she was demanding to play with her strawberry shortcake umbrella which I refused to give in to her until she finished her drink.

She was very unhappy and when she saw her Daddy, she went to him and said the following:
Giselle: Daddy...! You see Mummy!!!! (point her finger at me when I was standing afar)
Daddy: Why???
Giselle: Mummy beat me!
Daddy: Where did mummy beat you? (her daddy knew she was lying)
Giselle: Here! (pointing to a red spot on her wrist)
Daddy: Are you sure Mummy beat you? (Giselle looked downwards)

I was so shocked and angry that I pulled her to me and asked her again if I beat her. She looked guilty, downwards and shook her head and said ''No''. I told her a young kid like her cannot tell lies.....

It just searched asking myself how can a 2.5year old kid tell lies...where on earth did she learn how to tell lies... I am sure her classmates have not started such things.... I told her Ms Angela about this and asked her to observe her further.
Glitter Graphics

Hello Kitty Glitter

No comments: