Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stand At The Corner


Last Saturday, Giselle was made to stand behind my main door holding a tissue box for pulling out tissues from the box playfully. She just refused to take my instructions to stop playing with it.

Then yesterday, I was told by her chinese teacher that she made her English Teacher cried. Apparently Giselle refused to drink her water and had pour out the water from her cup to the floor. She din stop when told to and continue to pour and played with the water on the floor. Ms Angela was so mad at her when she din take her instruction. Ms Priya and Wang Lao Shi took over her when Ms Angela was tearing. Giselle was made to stay in the Baby Room and she was wailing for a long time there.

I told Giselle off when I picked her and told her to say sorry to Ms Angela. She knew that Ms Angela was very angry at her and was rather afraid to face her. When back at home, I had told Giselle to help make a Sorry card to Ms Angela. Basically she pasted the Hello Kitty pix on the front card and print a palm of her right hand using red water colour.

Today she handed the card to Ms Angela when she was carrying Giselle. Later evening, Ms Angela called me and said Giselle vomitted twice. Her body was quite warm when I picked her and she was down with fever. Managed to make her sleep early while I update her blog.

No comments: