Saturday, July 21, 2007

Her 1st Sunglass.....:)




We bought this sunglass for her thinking she may have fun playing with it since she likes to play with specs so much... and True enough, she will put them on and pose everything we say "Wow! So pretty!"... Hahaha, what a vain little gal....



She has been down with runny nose since yesterday morning. Ms Angela told me that she throw out her dinner while she was feeding her. It was just a cough and out came all the food. However, Giselle is still as active and cheeky as per normal. I din bring her to the doctor but just gave her some cold relief and lotsa of water.



Today lunch wasn't much appetite for her as well. Brought her to Sim Lim Square as her Daddy need to get something. Reached home at 2pm+ and she fall asleep almost immediately when I put her down for her afternoon nap.


Just a few days ago, Ms Angela when telling me how naughty Giselle was. She took the mini-dustbin on her table and poured all the tissue out and played with them. Ms Angela told her not to but she simply wanted to challenage Ms Angela. Hence, Giselle was made to stand as her usual corner holding the mini-dustbin. Of course, she was wailing while standing there. hahaha. I really cannot hold my laughter when I imagine the scene her being punished to hold the dustbin.

No comments: