Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!!!!


Time flies and we have reached the last day of 2013. A lot of things, fantastic things happened this year. Starting from myself being pregnant with Helius and anticipating his arrival on 2 Aug.

Well, Giselle has done well in her studies and she will be joining some of her P2 classmates to be in the leading P3 class next year. Adrian and I were really proud of her!

Jaren has also grown taller and he has promoted to Gor Gor level and no longer a Didi anymore. My new year resolution for him is to put on more weight next year!

My coming 5 months old Helius is doing very well on my breast milk to him and I am really thankful I am producing enough milk for him. At his current age, he is already 8.7kg despite his birth weight was 3.14kg.

I see myself trying to be stronger each day and also training myself to have more patience with 3 kids now…

As for Adrian, I see him being a better daddy each day all of us are very fortunate to have him for his love and care all these while.

Today marks the end of 2013, we had initially wanted to go out to enjoy the countdown and fireworks at Esplanade but managed to as our car's tyre was punctured. Anyway was a really blessing in disguise as we discovered the punctured type at our housing carpark.

So long 2013, HELLO 2014!!!! It is going to be a even better year for all of us!


No comments: