Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Little Jaren Has started School As well!:)





Jaren started his 1st day of playgroup on 3 Jan 12 and it is at the Blk 118A Jalan Membina RC.

The day started with a not-so-good note as the teacher whom I liked has resigned suddenly. I was quite annoyed about this as I had purposely signed up for this teacher. Anyway, 1st day Jaren was alright as I accompanied him throughout. He made some friends and the most of the parents there were very friendly.

2nd day, I left halfway through the class. Although the main teacher wasn't up to standard, but the assistant teacher, Joanne, was very good.

Then started the 3rd day, he I began to say bye bye to him and left him crying there. He has a very good friend, Issac who is also almost the same pattern as him. So both of them were in the assistant teacher's throughout. I noticed he likes to hold his water bottle for security there which is the same as Giselle when she 1st started childcare. As I peeped in between the curtains, I saw Jaren was very determined to go home. He picked up his money haversack, carried it nicely behind his back, and kept pointing at the door. I was outside, not sure to laugh or to feel sorry for him. Haha! Anyway, things were better each day for him.

Today is the 2nd week of playgroup for him and I am really happy that the main-teacher has been changed to a better one. On top of that, Jaren didn't cry or resist when I walked him to the school. From then, I know things would get better and settled down happily soon.

No comments: