Friday, July 15, 2011

My 1st Home-Made Birthday Cake for her....


Just before I got pregnant with Jaren, I have been planning to bake a Birthday cake for Giselle.

2 years ago, I already has a design in mind and just when I was planning to visit Phoon Huat to get the baking items, I tested positive on a pregnancy test kit in Jul 2009. As I wasn't feeling too good that month, I gave up the idea of baking for Giselle till now. Really felt guilty about it since then and hence, very determined to do her a cake even though I haven't been baking for quite awhile.

Since she loves Disney Princess so much, I decided to do her a simple birthday cake with just Princess cake Toppers that I bought online. I can't really pipe well but I know that the love and effort that I have showered on the cake is good enough.

The cake turn out to be quite alright though it wasn't as fluffy as it should be. Nevertheless, Giselle was thrilled with all smiles when she saw the cake and that's just what I wanted to see!!! :)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Lovely cake, so sweet of mummy.