Friday, June 17, 2011

Giselle's Favourite Gong-Gong! :)


Had enrolled Giselle in a 3 weeks chinese read and write class at Jiang. Initially was asking myself why I signed her up for such a class that I need to send her to Jiang daily 5 times a week for 3 weeks during the June holiday....

Fortunately her gong-gong (my dad) was able to help by bringing her there to and fro my house about 2-3 times a week. On the days of his duties, he would travel at 7am from his house at Holland Close by bus to my house to pick his darling grand-daughter up. Reached my house at about 7.40am and then travel from my house at 8.15am to Fu Lu Shou Complex by MRT. Her class would start at 9am. Then he will wait for Giselle till her class ends at 11am and bring her back to my house.

Really very thankful to him for his contribution and most importantly, he loves spending time with her, especially during the journey. Giselle adores her gong-gong very much too :)

After my dad's retirement many years back, he has spent his past time on drinking with his friends which my whole family didn't encourage at all. Eversince after the arrival of Giselle, he began to spend less and less time on drinking and more and more time with her. Especially now we have Jaren as a new addition to my family :)

I am really happy that my kids have been bringing alot of joy to my parents. Now they don't mind travelling all the way to my house to play with Giselle and Jaren because they really love them alot.

My mum on the other hand has been helping me alot too. Thank God I have such a undertanding and helpful parents. Without them, I really can't manage alone....

No comments: