Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Mummy's Birthday today!




Just wanted to take a good break today, so asked my mum to come over to take care of the kids while me and Adrian went out for a good meal :)
Brought my family to Labrador Park for some strolling along the beach. My little Jaren, maybe a frog in a well, began to show fear of the sea waves when they came hitting against the rock. Maybe his lazy mummy didn't bring him out often enough. haha.
Giselle on the other hand was having much fun running about with his daddy. My mum came over in the afternoon. Hence Adrian and I went to Vivo City for some shopping and dinner. Had enjoy this date because at least I can eat my meal in peace (without having to attend to the kids).
Once the wonderful things that happened on my birthday was that I met my ex-boss, Lucy Yeo. She was the best boss that I ever had since I started work at the age of 17.

No comments: