Thursday, May 20, 2010

My 1st Shopping Trip with Giselle n Jaren Alone!








I was a little adventurous today as Giselle has no school. Since haven't went shopping for a long time, I brought d 2 of them to Isetan. Left home at 11.30am n reached home at 3pm.

Before leaving d house I highlighted to Giselle that she is not to push d stroller n to listen to my instructions.

We told cabs to n fro. Luckily d drivers were helpful enough to keep my stroller.

Jaren was pretty happy to be in d stroller, enjoying things that came within his sight. His smiles are always melting my heart.

Giselle has been alright just that she got excited at d toys department n refused to listen to me. Otherwise she had been good to help me look after Jaren when I was trying clothes in d fitting room n helping me to take things when I was changing Jaren's diaper.

I wanted to venture to Takashimaya but told myself I better not be too daring.

Overall, this has been a good trip though I became super tired after that :)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

So can go for more shopping trips during the coming GSS.