Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jaren's Milestone




Jaren's motorskills has been surprising everybody.

At about 2+week old, he began to show signs that he was able to lift his head high when on tummy time. By 3 weeks, his neck became even stronger n confidently lift his head high up.

Then came his flipping skills that came at week5 when he was able to flip from tummy side down to tummy side up.

After my nanny left at week 4 I had him fix to a routine n sleep with any assistance from me. After 3 weeks of cries n difficulties, he managed to sleep through the night without waking up for milk at week 7. Most important of all, he has learn to soothe himself to sleep in his cot. This has help me alot in terms of my time management. Jargling with 2 kids is really no joke but luckily Jaren has made it slightly easier for me. Of course I have to continue to keep my fingers crossed all the time.

Today at week 10, Jaren is able to flip from tummy side up to tummy side down. I just fear that I wouldn't be able to cope if he starts crawling soon.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wow, well-done Jaren.