Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Fantastic Confinement Nanny - Auntie Mei


I always thought my 1st confinement nanny during Giselle's time was very good. In fact, I was so fortunate to have a even better confinement nanny this round. Her name was Auntie Mei Hua, coincidentally, same name as my 1st nanny... haha :)


She came on 17 Mar 10, and when she first step in, she gave an ang pao to Jaren. Perhaps is one of the practice which I am not sure. Once she settled down abit, she began to bathe Jaren.


Auntie Mei Hua was a super caring, responsible and soft-spoken person which lotsa of patience (believe me, really lot of it!!). She took care of me and baby very well and I was really treated like a queen. haha. She never throw a black frustrated face and the food she cooked was very yummy. I've learnt from her how to cook better during the last of her 28 day stay with me.


Even though her main responsibility to take care of me and Jaren, she also took care of Giselle very well too. And my dear Giselle was very attached to her. Sometimes when her daddy wants to bring her out, she said she wanted to stay at home and be with auntie :) Anyway, I am glad that auntie and her can get along very well and speaks mandarin to each other. Due to this, I think Giselle's mandarin improve alot too.


During her last day stay with me, I gave her a big ang pao. Main thing is to thank her for her care and support all this while. Jaren was quite attached to her during her stay in my house and everytime he hears her voice, he would calm down.
I was really fortunate to engage 2 good nannies with my 2 kids. Thank God!!!

No comments: