Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jaren is one month old! Part I





Our dear Jaren is finally one month old.. which means mommy need not be confined in the house any more... hehehe... Been looking forward to this day where I can do a complete make over of myself!!! Yeah!:)

I woke up early morning to have a good bath. My confinement nanny bathed Jaren at about 7+am. Surprisingly this morning weather was really wet. We brought Jaren to Waterloo Temple to pray and then I headed to the hair salon to have a good wash and cut...


Jaren was pretty excited about this day too as he gave a big beautiful smile to Giselle :)


Actually i had sneaked out over the last 2 days to do pedicure and facial as well to prepare for this "Big" day.. haha.


After hair was done, all of us headed to my in laws place for some praying and lunch. Thereafter, we headed home to have a good rest!


















No comments: