Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 of my Bao Beis....

Nothing to wish for myself... Just hope that both of them will grow up to be useful people and with good health and character...

Eversince my nanny has left, life has been busy for me. Hardly can find time to sit down and use the computer and no more "ME" time for the time being :(

However, life has been very fulfilling for me though, hands on taking care of Jaren and Giselle at the same time. Sometimes can hardly breathe but will starts to think back how am I going to manage to my time properly?!

So far, started to put Jaren on a routine and time is more predictable for me as in what I can do. When time allows, I will take a short nap with Jaren in the morning when Giselle is in school.

Before Giselle returns, I will quickly prepare lunch for her and myself. And at night, will quickly cook a simple dinner for all 3 of us. Just hope everyone gets to eat home cooked food rather than the food outside.

The picture (pls omit the newspaper as background, haha) shows a few dishes that I prepared yesterday. Well, presentation was really lousy, i know. hehe :p



1 comment:

Joanne said...

Looks so yummy, drool.