Monday, February 15, 2010

Gathering at my house on CNY Day 2 :)




Since it was our turn to organise this yearly event for Adrian's relatives, we decided not to post-pone it anymore since next year I will be very busy with 2 kids in my house...

As usual, we had potluck with me in charge of fried noodles, fried chicken wings, and vegetables... Of course, I don't have the stamina to cook all these. Hence, I went to the coffeeshop near my block to order them... :) Besides these, we also contributed Kueh Pie-tees and Guo ties from the Margaret Drive Hawker Centre...

The crowd was still manageable... luckily had 2 maids from my in laws and SIL to help out... However, as I stood too long for that evening, I practically can't walk normally the next day... haha...

Nevertheless, Adrian and I were glad that everyone enjoyed the party, including ourselves... :) And our dear Giselle was happily running about the whole house, playing balloons and Monopoly with her neighbourhood friends....

No comments: