Friday, December 11, 2009

Hi 5 Meet and Greet


Well, Hi-5 came to Takashimaya from 3 - 13 Dec for Meet and Greet shows. Actually by chance saw their performance last friday from B1 of Ngee Ann City. Thereafter, Giselle has been pestering me to bring her to "sit downstairs (in front of the stage)" to watch them sing and dance.


Hence I brought her there today early to queue for the 1pm show. We started to join the queue at about 12.20pm and she was sitted about about 12.35pm. Parents has to stand behind the group of kids throughout.


The Hi-5 group came out exactly to perform at 1pm for about 20mins. After that, we have to queue again for the photo session. Giselle went up the stage alone and I took the pictures below the stage.
She was so happy after the whole session and kept talking non-stop about Hi-5! Though I havd very bad backache after that, I am happy the effort I made for her was worth while... :)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

伟大的妈妈。

Giselle's Mummy said...

All mummies are weida! :)