Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lunch @ Aquamarine Cafe, Marina Mandarin Hotel


As OCBC Credit Cards is having a 1-for-1 promotion at the Marina Mandarin for their buffet, I brought my parents and Giselle for a sumptous meal before going to Bali on 8 Nov 09.

Since we couldn't get a even no. of person for this buffet, I ordered a club sandwich from the ala-carte menu for myself. Giselle is free to enjoy the buffet at she is below 5 years of age.




I would say the ambience and service is good at the Aquamarine but the food spread I would say was just so-so. The desserts section was a disappointment as they don't even have things like Fondue. The Japanese section was quite popular though.
The usual cost for this buffet is $42++ per pax.

Giselle didn't really enjoy the food but she enjoyed space at the hotel lobby. She was running about happily until I have to ask her to stop disturbing others.



2 comments:

cookiemz said...

pretty mummy :)

Giselle's Mummy said...

haha, cookiemz, the pix taken by Giselle, so I posted it up.

I like this pix cos it actually made me less fat than I actually am... :) Tummy also look very small....