Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monsters Vs Aliens

To keep my promise to her, I brought her to Shaw cinema at LIDO orchard to watch this show. Thought I can't use the complimentary tickets I had on hand but I still went ahead to purchase the tickets.

This movies is screening with 3D effect and hence was considered a premium movie. 2 tickets cost me a real $20. Hence, I told Giselle to open out her heart and enjoy the movie. Told her please don't ever say want to get off out of the cinema half-way...

I had brought her to Ratatouille movie 2 years ago and she was screaming to get out the cinema when she heard the loud noise from the movie.

Luckily enough, Giselle enjoyed the movie very much even though the 3D glass were too big for her. She practically has to hold the glasses throughout the movie. She kepting telling me she likes the "one-eye monster" very much and he is her friend. Haha!
Besides Giselle, this is my first time watching a movie with her. Seeing how she enjoyed herself also gave me alot of enjoyment.... :)

No comments: