Friday, June 26, 2009

June Holidays Coming to an End...

I could say Giselle really kept me busy during this period when I have to face her 24 hours most of the time. However, this month has gave me the opportunity to bring her out for more one-to-one dates which both of us enjoyed :)

The bond between us seems to get even closer now so much that she is beginning to climb on my head and shit on it.. haha.. Joking.. Sometimes Giselle can be very sensible, talking like an adult. And I have to use adult language to counter this gal with lots of questions...

Besides the holiday classes that I have signed her up. I realised that I have more time to do baking with her or bake for her until she did complain that why I am always baking....

One of the sweetest thing that happened during this June was that Giselle came to know the 2 sisters, Kalista jie jie and Kaerna jie jie. Other than Giselle playing downstairs or doing rollerblading with them, the 2 sisters would also pop to my house to help me finish the cakes that I have baked. Luckily both sisters like my cakes which gave me more courage to try the slightly more challenaging ones like using chocolate ganache for the next attempt... :)

Anyway, with the reopening of school next Mon, my housewife/maid routine will start again...

Looking forward to the next break...!!! ;)

No comments: