Friday, June 05, 2009

Fun Session with Thomas & Friends





Since Marina Square has the Thomas & Friends Meet & Greet session, I brought her there as what I had promised her earlier this week. Giselle has been really looking forward to it.


We reached there at about 10.30am and she was so excited when she saw the stage. I told her we need to eat something first before the Thomas Train appear. The queue started at about 12nn and I brought her to join the queue at about 12.15pm after she finished the Thomas Train ride on the 3rd level.

Giselle told me she would go up the stage herself and let Thomas Train signed on her storybook that she brought along. Anyway I suggested to her that I should hold the book for her while she goes up the stage to take photo with the captain.
After the Meet-&-Greet session was over, she proudly told me she went up the stage herself. Haha.
We headed to the Bookfair and Kidzacademy exihibition held at the Suntec City after this. It was really an enjoyable "outing" with Giselle today. She enjoyed herself alot and kept telling me that she didn't want to go home.

No comments: