Thursday, April 30, 2009

Her Little Project @ Home



Giselle is very into drawing "Mr Sunny" recently. Hence, I borrowed a science book on "Sun" from the library.
After reading the book to her, I asked her to do a little project by drawing a sun as a coverpage. 90% of the drawing were done by her. I only chipped in to help on the mountains...
Once she finished with the coverpage, she continued to draw a "family portrait" of us inside it. Of course, she didn't spell my name correctly... haha.

3 comments:

cookiemz said...

that's the first time i see fingers drawn this way... v unique

Busy Mummy said...

shes very good already.. i doubt that i could even spell my own name right at 3 plus years old...my hb can spell my name wrong even now.....can die right?

Giselle's Mummy said...

Hahaha, cookiemz, they looked like scary fingers right?

The ears also very weird - 1 stick coming out from each side.