Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun time with Giselle making Wanton :)



After bringing Giselle to the dental, I brought her to NTUC to get some ingredients for making wanton. When we reached home, we started the wrapping after I have marinated the pork.
Initially she kept saying "I don't know how to wrap!". After some time, she began to wrap some triangle ones, rectangle ones and some wrap like a "bao1". haha.
So for tonight dinner, we just ate the wanton with the dried egg noodles that I have cooked. Adrian said it was very yummy.
The bowl that has carrots in it belongs to Giselle. Wanted to make it more colourful for her.

1 comment:

Busy Mummy said...

wow..i like the ones which are roundish...hw you wrapped them?i never seem to get them right..so my wantons mostly are triangle in shape :(