Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home-made Fish Cakes for Kids


Actually I looks more like fish patties to me... haha!.
Came across a simple recipe on the internet and decided to try it out today. But I didn't follow the recipe exactly and I just use whatever ingredients I can find at home. It's really very easy to make, just that i find that it is not saltish enough for me or for any adults... hehe
This is the actual recipe I found originally:
Ingredients:
300 g boneless white fish fillets, try flathead, rockling or bream1 tablespoon
olive oil
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup self-raising flour
1 small cucumber, finely chopped
1/2 red capsicum, chopped
3 spring onions, finely chopped
Method:
1. Process fish in food processor or chop finely.
2. Combine with the remaining ingredients.
3. Heat oil in non-stick frypan and cook spoonfuls of mixture until golden brown on both sides.
Notes: Makes 12 fish cakes.

No comments: