Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Fun Day @ Downtown East


My family and me had organised a bbq cum fun day the Downtown East at Pasir Ris since I got the chalet.

I had check into the chalet where my grandma and uncle stay on the friday night. Adrian and I brought Giselle there to have some fun at Wild Wild Wet. Her favourite Gong-Gong joined us and all 4 of us were playing happily.

During the evening, we had bbq just outside our Chalet unit, eating all the unhealthy stuff. Even though I still have my cough, I just ate and ate the chicken wings non-stop. It has been a long time since we had bbq, so I just ignore 'being healthy'. hahaha




We took her out during the BBQ and went to take the Ferris Wheel indoor at Ehub! since they were having a promotion price of $11.50 for 3 pax.

As usual, Giselle had a whole day of fun and missed her afternoon nap. She slept on the way home and we have a hardtime waking her up. She was so cranky that nothing could calm her down....











More photos could be found at:



http://picasaweb.google.com/bbgaps/FunDayAtDowntownEast#

No comments: