Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Carrot Bread



One of my good friend Stephanie has helped me bought this Bluesky breadmaker from Carrefour. Finally had the courage to bake my first bread today after having gathering all the ingredients.

It took a total of 3hours from doughing to baking by the machine and the carrot bread was ready to eat at 10.30pm. The appearance wasn't too bad and the taste was nice too, but the texture was too moist as I may have added too much butter in it.

Wanted to do homemade for Giselle and her Daddy and they were excited about it too. However, Giselle only likes to admire and not eat it. She took a few mouths of the bread and refused to eat more... hahaha....

Will continue to perfect my skills to as not to add this item to my collection of white elephant in the storeroom..... :)

2 comments:

cookiemz said...

the bread looks good!! :)

Giselle's Mummy said...

Tks Cookiemz, but still not perfect yet.... Will try harder next time :)