Friday, September 05, 2008

Princess Water Bottle

Had took half day off to bring Giselle to Bugis for some shopping and also to visit the Guanyin temple for some praying this afternoon.

Picked her up from her school and she was so happy to see me. We shopped for quite some time on the children section of BHG. Everything she goes that, she would go to the area where they have characters like Princesses, Strawberry Shortcakes, Thomas the Train etc items for sales. She would admire the items especially her favourite Princesses items one by one...

Each time she goes there, she would never pester me or demand (zipped) that I must buy things for her... She would just tell me that her classmates have this and that, and I would tell her to that she has other things that they don't have as well.

Anyway, finally today I want to buy something for her (as a reward for being such a good girl) from the Princess shelves and told her choose one water bottle. She was so happy that she instantly told me which one she likes.
After BHG, had wanted to continue shopping at OG. But seeing she looked tired from all the walking, I just brought her directly to temple which was more important.

No comments: