Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE VIRTUE OF SHARING



Adrian and I notice that Giselle is very wiling to share things around even those what she has was the last piece. When friends came to my house the last time with their children, she didn't mind if the children touched and mess with her toys. I thought most of the kids would come complain to parents but Giselle didn't complain a single bit.

Even when comes to food. That day her daddy gave her some raisins and told her no more after that round. She happily went to the dining table to enjoy her raisins. I purposely went over and asked her if I could have some.. She happily said "Yes" and started sharing with me (she was given only 5 or 6 raisins). When came to last piece, I purposely asked her if I could have the last one and she automatically nodded her head and put the last piece in my mouth :)

Seeing how a nice girl she was, her daddy gave her a few more raisins as her reward. We told her she was given more because she was very willing to share her food with others..

No comments: