Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Ms India.... for Teh Tarik Session....




Her class had a Teh Tarik Session earlier this afternoon and all the kids were dressed up like an indian. When I reached her class, I very pleasantly suprised that Giselle did look like a little Ms India going for beauty pagent.. hahaha... She was prettily wrapped in the shawl that I brought for her. with all the accessories like bangles, jasmine flowers and hair bunned up and the dot on her forehead, she did in a way look like a fair indian... She was a bit shy when she saw me.

When the session started, I thought the kids were going to perform like a real indian did for Teh Tarik... Actually no lah.. haha. The kids were divided into 2 groups, one to pour the tea and the other group to serve the tea to adults....


No comments: