Thursday, April 24, 2008

LOST IN THE LIFT.... nearly.....

It happened yesterday evening when Giselle and her friends were on way towards the lift at Fuji Xero Building to go to the school bus. Giselle and Vivian were having fun playing and running to the lift lobby. I didn't really try to catch up with them as she and vivian loves to run to the lift lobby on 2nd floor and hide themselves at the corner.

This time when I went to the lobby, I only saw Vivian standing in front of a lift door with Giselle nowhere to be seen. I panicked and quickly press the lift button. The lift door opened and Giselle was standing in the lift, crying. She must have got a scare from the whole incident. I scolded her and told her she is not to do this. Adults must go in the lift before her. I really cannot imagine if the lift had gone down without me.

I think Vivian also wanted to go into the lift with her but the lift just closed after Giselle went in. I told the whole incident to Ms Angela and she did question them about happened yesterday evening. Both of them were stunned. Giselle kept quiet but Vivian managed to describe the whole incident to Ms Angela... haha.

No comments: