Sunday, March 23, 2008

She is sick again... Sign...!!!!



Giselle has been running a fever since 17 Mar 08 after I picked her from school. I thought I was over-sensitve when I found that her body was abit warmer than usual. Who knows her fever came officially on the same nite at about 10pm. Her temp then was 38 degree C.

For the next 2 days, I took half day pm leave to take over from my mum who was mobilized to look after her while I was at work. Her running nose started on Tue morning. Then on thu, seeing that her fever has gone and she is active, I brought her to school as she is getting restless. Who noes the fever came back that very nite and I brought her to see a doc then. Keep making her to drink more water. Doc suggested me to standby a antibiotic at home in case she does not recover on the 5th or 6th day. He is afraid that she may get sinus infection in the end.

I tried my best not to give her any antibiotics except for paracetemol which helps to keep her temperature down. In my heart, I am just praying her she has got the normal flu and I should let it run its course over 5 days for the fever to go away and she starts recovering. It has been a difficult period for me as well as I have also gotten the flu from her and I still need to take care of her.

Though she has not been feeling well, we still brought her out for some shopping of furniture at Sungei Kadut yesterday. There's a International Furniture Centre and we managed to confirm our sofa, dining table a rug there.

Today is officially the 6th day, I am still keeping my fingers crossed that her fever does not come back and is on the road to recovering. If today fever still lingers, I may start the antibiotic on her.

To be continued....

No comments: