Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gong Gong... Where is my Gong Gong!!!


Giselle has been very close and sticky to her Gong Gong since a couple of weeks ago. When he is at my house, Giselle will stick to him and they will play very happily together till she is so possessive of her Gong Gong. There will be a blue chair that my father will sit on it everytime he plays with her. If me or Adrian were to sit on the chair if my father is around, she will push us away... Really don't know what to say of her... really very disrespectful to her parents.
Nonetheless, Adrian and I are glad that both of them share a special bonding with each other. I still remember my father didn't really know how to play with her when she was a baby. When she grows up, she had also kept a distance from my father till recent. Can see both of them enjoyed each other company... :)

No comments: