Sunday, September 30, 2007

Toilet Training

AT SCHOOL

Her teacher started her on toilet training for the past week. Ms Angela said Giselle doesn’t let out everything on the toilet bowl at 1 go. She brought her to the toilet during morning nap. When she went back to her matteress, she wetted her matteress. Then Ms Angela brought her to the toilet to try again and Giselle actually pass out a lot of urine. Ms Angela said she is very excited to be on panties.

AT HOME….

I had tried to coordinate with her school by letting her to go diaperless. Every 30 – 60mins, I will ask her if she wants to “wee-wee” or go toilet and bring her to the toilet bowl. Most of the time she is able to pass out some urine. Over sat and sun, so far only 2 accidents. Yesterday brought her to Suntec city and I asked her if she wants to go toilet to wee-wee. She told me “Yes” and I brought her to toilet and she did pass out quite a lot of urine. Her diaper was dry then. Did praise her that she did well by pass urine at toilet bowl instead of diaper.

Today when at Bugis Junction, just before heading to carpark, she told me she wanted to go toilet, hence I brought her there even though I was very tired.

No comments: