Sunday, July 08, 2007

Her 2nd Birthday Bash!!!! Part 1!!!




Giselle had her joint celebration today with Daryl who is turning 1 year old on 29 Jul. The bash was held at The Bayshore function room, courtesy of my good friend, Teresa. My dear friend had helped us prepared lotsa things like party packs, banners, Disney table cover and many many more. Really thanks to her for helping to me today's party so enjoyable.



My gal has enjoyed herself thoroughly with every kid, bb, adult... She could go around hugging and kissing everyone without much shyness. I guess she really had benefitted this from her cc and no longer that shy and sticky to me. At times, when Adrian and I were talking to friends, she would go play by herself or with Keith. And one thing, she loved the swimming pool so much there that she nearly wanted to plunge in. My father-in-law was telling he couldn't even control much of her.

The food from YLS catering was great with 70% gone as me and Joanne had ordered extra headcounts. The 2-tier birthday day was from Pine Garden and it was very nicely decorated with Sesame Street figures. Oh btw, must thank Joanne's hb, Terence for being the hero for a few times to get the escaped big helium Disney princess balloon that kept flying up the ceiling.



Just before the cake cutting ceremony, Daryl had fallen asleep and poor him had to be waken up to cut the cake with Giselle.

Giselle din manage to sleep for long during the party, and on the journey back, she kept playing with the party pack that Teresa got for her.

Can see that as she grow older, she will appreciate all these parties more and more with her peers around.

No comments: