Wednesday, November 08, 2006

BusyBuddies Trial Class



Her trial class for Busybuddies started today. I was surprised that Giselle was actually quite sociable. She did not stick to me during the class at all. In fact, she loves to mingle with other caucasion kids.

During the water colour play, teacher Su-Lin asked all kids to wet their hands with colours and stained on the papers. I striped Giselle down to her diapers to prevent being dirtied. Giselle was frustrated by the colours on her hands. Teacher tried to calm her down by assuring her that it was ok.

When she discovered there was a sink with tap nearby, she kept going to the sink during the song session at the rainbow mat. I enjoyed attending the lesson with her though it was very tiring that I have to swing her, catch her back to the group when she wandered off.

No comments: