Saturday, March 03, 2007

ANGRY!!! 19 months 16 days

I rushed home to take in the laundry when it was raining after Giselle bzbuddies class. Just at the same time, Giselle woke up crying and pestering me to carry her. But I just ignore her totally as I was very busying taking in the clothes.
Adrian then came home and carried her. Though she was very unhappy about me, she still lie on Adrian's shoulder and quieten down.

When I came into the room, I also didn't carry her as I want her to fall asleep on the bed. Then she began to throw her stuff toys and pillows. Then I also got angry and threw her stuff toys far away. She got angry and began to throw temper. Adrian then went out. Then I began to talk to her and hugged her. Finally she changed to happy mood and smiled.

Actually I didn't know she wanted my attention until Adrian told me so. I am really very surprised that at such young age, she can be so angry when I ignored her.

No comments: